dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Monday, February 28, 2005

 

end o' day

[ Listening to while writing this: The Shins - "Kissing the Lipless", Huey Lewis and the News - "The Heart of Rock'n'Roll" ] So I have kinda done all the work I want to do today. There is more I could do, I'm sure, but I need to keep stuff kind of spread out so I have enough to do the rest of the week. Today is both a monday (heavy email day) and the last of the month (heavy reporting day) so I have had plenty on my plate, in my opinion. I'd still like to be working somewhere else, and sooner rather than later. I am not looking forward to the commute later today. I think when I get home I may clean my shower. On the way home I need to stop at Long's and get some stuff... maybe go by Safeway for some legit food so I can stop all this fast food/dinners out stuff. I'm at 270 pounds and, while this is still lighter than my all-time high of 285 in Spring 2003, it's much heavier than my most-recent low of 235 in Winter '03/'04. Also need to get the March Dan's jukebox mix done. Definately going in: Flogging Molly - "Salty Dog," Dropkick Murphys - "Barroom Hero," The Pogues - "Beer Beer Beer," and Great Big Sea - "The Night Pat Murphy Died." Yay for St. Pat's Day! Out at Dan's tonight? Perhaps.




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?