dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

First post.

I've had blogs in the past, and used different software to post to them. Because blogger lets me do this by sending an email, I will, possibly, keep this a little more up-to-date, especially once I get email set up on my cellphone. It has a keyboard. And that is neat. So, I don't think anyone will be reading this for a while, but the first purpose is, as I'm sure you could have guessed, standard ol' blogging... but it will also be about my exploits in and around Disneyland and Walt Disney World (when I can get out there) and throughout the development of my website, HappiestPageOnEarth.com... which, right now, does not exist save for the URL itself. At any rate, go read my friend Russell's blog... he's writing a novel! And writing about it! Noweverybody. More to come later. I love that this looks like I'm working, since I'm just writing an email. Oh. Who'd've guessed "tellnotales" was available for both the blogspot subdomain AND my Gmail account? (please note: I have no connection whatsoever... besides a shared love of Pirates of the Caribbean... with the delightfully wonderful website tellnotales.com... but you should go there anyway)




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?