dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Monday, April 25, 2005

 

another monday...

So Heather and I saw Fever Pitch yesterday. It was pretty funny. Y'know, cute. I liked a lot of the baseball stuff (even though some things were gotten wrong, I'm sorry to say), and it was a little fitting, as while I am in no way as insane as Jimmy Fallon's character, I am something of a baseball fanatic, and Heather, well, isn't. Not to say, of course, that she doesn't like baseball... she in fact, does. But still. If I were to ask her what the infield fly rule, a sacrifice fly, a balk, or a fielder's choice is(are?), she might know one of the four. And there's certainly nothing wrong with that, it's just that I'm kind of a nut for baseball.

Anyway I'm done babbling. The movie was fine and dandy. I don't think we'd been out to a movie since we saw Hitch in Disneyland on Valentine's Day. Speaking of Disney...

230 days, 15 hours, 10 minutes, 50 seconds

There, got that out of the way. So anyway... what was I going to say? Now I don't remember.

Oh yeah. Fuck mondays. God damn, no good stinkin' mondays... I'm going to go try to make myself feel better by looking at all the neat Disney-branded golf shit I could buy, if I had any money.

Permanenser sentados, por favor

[ Listening to: Disneyland-to-Disneyland Hotel Monorail audio (1990) | Matterhorn Bobsleds audio collage ]




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?