dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

feedreader

I love FeedReader. I have it set up to read all my friends' blogs, plus Elephants in Oakland, Athletics Nation, SaveDisney, and The Disney Blog. I'm now searching around for other sites I like and whether or not they have an Atom or RSS feed... LaughingPlace.com apparently does, but it seems to be broken. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, but aren't aware... all BlogSpot blogs have an atom feed located at http://blogname.blogspot.com/atom.xml I'm happy because this morning I found my copy of Beck's Sea Change. Sure, it's a little depressing, but it was such a staple of every KCSC radio show that it immediately teleports me back to college, getting up early (and routinely hung-over) to do a 2-hour radio show that (almost) no one listened to. Rock.




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?