dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

free food and beer? cool. game? LAME.

The A's game last night suuuuucked. Except that me and Heather were in a luxury box with Alana and Paul, and Matt and Renee and others... Alana's dad got the mad hookup. Chicken wings, little slider hamburgers, hot dogs, turkey wraps, chips, salad, fruit, cookies and brownies, and of course, beer... all to be had without a dime coming out of my pocket. Rock. So yeah, the suite was cool, the game was shitty. Heather and I booked it after the top of the 7th, when it was 10-2. Saw Huston Street pitch a decent inning (Heather thinks he has the coolest baseball name EVER), then hightailed it back to BART and back to W.C. Everyone came into work before 8:30 today... wigging me out... feels like I've been here two hours, and I haven't. Though, I did get in at 7:15, and will be booking at 3:45 I think. I have shit to do that I don't want to do. As per usual. It's shit that I'm putting off and I need to just hammer it out, for chrissakes. Get paid on Friday. Need to start figuring out my budget situation better. Not sure if I can survive like this until July when I move out. Sucks.




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?