dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Monday, April 11, 2005

 

greatest. song. ever.

"Girl" by Beck. And I know I'm gonna steal her eye, she doesn't even know it's wrong, and I know I'm make it die, take her where the soul belongs, know I'm gonna steal her eye, nothing that I wouldn't try. hey, my summer girl, hey, my summer girl, my summer girl, hey, my summer girl At least I think that's the chorus... could be wrong... also kinda sounds like "sun-eyed girl" or "sonar girl"... anyway, the song ROCKS. Going to the A's home opener tonight. Gonna be in the KTVU luxury skybox with Heather, Alana and Paul, Nicky Rundown and other assorted Montano's, plus Brian and Jenny Banmiller. Eric, Kavon, and Gretchen will hopefully not get too lonely out in the bleachers... I may be playing it rich tonight, but I still got 19 more games as a bleacher bum this season. Today marks the 3-month point for Heather and I. It's gone by very fast, yet I can hardly remember what my life was like before her. I guess the old saying is essentially true: good things come to those who wait. I'm glad I waited. Love you, sweet pea. More later... gonna try to hammer out some stuff for the guidebook...




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?