dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Bad vodka. BAD! Naughty, evil vodka.

Last night was fun. Until I yakitoried. Yakked. Booted. Yawned, but with feeling. Ugh. Been a long time since that has happened to me. Oh well.

I'm feeling much better now, after seeing Heather at lunch (though I didn't eat) and taking some Advil (thanks hun!)... but of course now I'm feeling a mite peckish. Since I have to be here 3 and a half more hours and it doesn't look like the work is about to flood in, I will probably end up going next door to Whole Foods and grabbing something small. Heather mentioned the mac'n'cheese is super quality.

I'm tired of waiting. I want to go to Disney World now. Yet... still 163 days to wait. I've been counting for the last 93 days.

Did I mention I really really like Flickr?





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?