dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

Can I TELL YA

Just how happy I am with my new blog layout? Oh yeah, this feels right... it does, it really does. There's a few things I may tweak and work on (like posting the date on comments... right now just the time of day shows), but this is basically it. Last night, Heather and I dined on succulent fish filet, breaded, spiced, massaged gently, and baked. To accompany, we had a starch of small, cubed potatoes. Our fish sticks and tater tots were nummy. Then we watched a whole gaggle of Scrubs episodes... is there anyone as funny as John C. McGinley? Dr. Cox makes me laugh my ass off constantly. Dr. Cox: (to Dr. Kelso) You'd better go ahead and enjoy this while you can, Bob, because if your evil genie goes ahead and grants your wish and I'm gone forever then the only one your going to be able to contend with around here is yourself, and when you really get to know THAT person, oh dear God, you'll scream so loud that Satan will want to tear up that contract he made with you at birth just so he can get some sleep. Love it. More later. If there's anything worth saying.




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?