dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Help me name myself...

So my good ol' buddy Kaveh has an idea for some kind of product (waiting to patent/trademark so I can't say much... because I don't know much...) and has asked me to help him with some marketing/branding stuff... starting with naming the company/product line. I gave him some decent ideas to mull over, he seemed rather fond of at least one, and I'm sure we'll continue on that path in the future... My problem is... if I'm going to be doing some freelance stuff, I want a DBA name... and "Steve Paulo Marketing" is booooring... I can't come up with a business name! Anyone have any ideas? There are some names I've used in the past, like: Statesponsored Press Fourfinger Industries Opal Epoch (I can't remember how I came to this name...) Oakgate Media I guess I could use one of those and slap "Marketing" or "Advertising" or whatever on the end... and I could always pretend I'm more than one and go with "Paulo and Associates" but that too bores me. My current boss, Rob Stankus, went with his first and middle names to name his firm ("Robert Anthony") and "Steven Roger" just doesn't have the same ring to me. Someone help!!




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?