dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

things are looking up...

My days at Carmel Shithouse are numbered, and ticking away. Soon I will be rid of that awful, small, dirty, crappy apartment, my less-than-competant-with-English neighbors, and the complete lack of parking nearby for anyone else... and will be all moved in to my new home... pictures will be available as soon as I can get them. Yeah, taking possession of the new condo will occur in approximately 14 days... two weeks from today. Ohhhh it feels sooooo good. Then of course, there's a little something to look forward to in 175 days, 12 hours, 43 minutes, and 20 seconds. I just want to point out how long ago I started this countdown... quite some time. If anyone knows anything about republishing all your Archive indices in blogger, please let me know... there're still some lingering artifacts from all the changes I made yesterday. Perhaps it takes time, or editing one post per month, or something... if you know, tell me. Thanks. My girl is in Modesto today, visiting family. GIS for Modesto:
Yeah. Thumbs up guys, right... Modesto sucks. Is it lunchtime yet? Not quite... gettin' hungry though. Not sure what the hell I'm gonna do for food tonight, but tomorrow is supposed to be some quesadillas ala Heather's mom... and they are really, really godddamn good.




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?