dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Monday, July 18, 2005

 

okay

So the boss man just wanted to have "the talk" we hadn't had yet... how am I liking the job/office? What changes do I think could be made to processes to enhance the experience for clients? Et cetera, et cetera, "yadi yadi yadi." Ahem. So we went to Zheng Long. The Kung Pao chicken there isn't bad, and even with my blister on my thumb I was able to be not-too-lame with the chopsticks (since Rob was using them I felt obligated not to look too gringo. or whatever the chinese would have called me). So anyway, the talk was fine, Rob assured me that the upcoming work was going to be plenty for me, and he seemed to be genuinely interested in my answers to his questions, not just patronizing me for suggestions because he felt he had to or anything. Rock on. Put in the time requests for Seattle in August and Disneyland in September. No probs there. Will wait until after September to put in the official tim request for Walt Disney World in December (though the boss man was told about that before I was hired). Staying in tonight, I think. Drank too much Thursday and Saturday nights. No good. Need to watch Spanglish with Heather, it's due back tomorrow. Or we'll say fuck all that and go out. Who's to know? Not me. Not I.




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?