dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Something Awful = Something Hilarious

I've always loved Something Awful, but for a while I stopped reading. I picked it back up a couple months ago and I just can't get enough. In the "Fashion SWAT" features, Zack "Geist Editor" Parsons and Dr. Thorpe dissect fashion catalogs, movie posters, whatever works... I've been laughing my ass off this morning at work and trying to be discreet, as Fashion SWAT have pointed their cannons of righteous hilarity at the likes of International Male. Oh lord...

Oh good christ...
Dr. Thorpe: It's impossible to make a suit look any more like pajamas than that. The last suit looked a lot like pajamas, but this one blows it out of the water. It makes me yawn just looking at it. Zack: If vertical stripes are slimming I think this suit can teleport the wearer into two dimensional space. Dr. Thorpe: I think it's a lot more likely to transport him into Captain Nemo's Sandman Slumberland Sleepworld. Because it's fucking PAJAMAS with a TIE. Zack: Gentleman's pajamas: for the discerning napper. You know he's going to dream about turn of the century baseball games. Then at the end of his dream Ty Cobb will appear and whip a negro child with a car antenna.





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?