dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Monday, August 15, 2005

 

My feet hurt.

I burned the shit out of my feet over the weekend, wearing flip-flops to the A's game and drinking enough to not think "Hey, fucko, go get yourself some sunscreen!" At least the A's won that game. I've mentioned a lot lately about the trip Heather and I are taking to Walt Disney World in December. 117 days away. But I have neglected to make a big deal about that fact that in a mere 24 days, she and I will find ourselves in Disneyland, staying at the Disneyland Hotel and having a great time. Unfortunately for us, two marquee attractions... the Haunted Mansion, and California Screamin'... will be down while we're there. At HM, they'll be putting on the overlay for the "Haunted Mansion Holiday" ride, themed after the film Nightmare Before Christmas, while Screamin' is closed because people got hurt a little while back, and DOSH is still going to be investigating, in all likelihood, in three and a half weeks. But at least Heather and I were able to ride both those rides back in February. And, the three main attractions that were closed last February... the Enchanted Tiki Room, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain... will all be open for us. Rock on. I am such a geek. But I love it.





<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?