dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

sometimes life goes and interrupts you...

I think I may need to reevaluate some of my dietary choices... My friend Ben has been a skinny dude ever since, well, at least senior year of high school (I remember a rounder face when we were freshmen). I haven't seen him in a while, but he just got back from touring the U.S., Europe and Japan with his band, Funeral Diner, and apparently he's really, really skinny. Now Ben has diabetes. I guess it just goes to show how little I know about the disease... I thought it was something that, when it set on after childhood, affected overweight people... not those who were potentially on the "underweight" side of the scale. Obviously, I was wrong. Ben's got peeps. His peeps are thinking about him. Ben's gonna be fine.




<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?