...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties
- Post every day. Period. No exceptions, even weekends. If I have cell phone reception, I can blog. Stop dicking around!
- Make the posts interesting. As in, much more interesting than this. For sheez.
- Finish up the post date graphics... like, a-to-the-sap.
- Find more good blogs to stick in the Blogroll. Clean out the ones I never visit. See if others who do not currently link to me, would.
- Remind people to click on my Google ads. Smile nicely at anyone who does so.
- PhoBlog more consistently, and with more content.
- Get a new phone with better-than-0.3 megapixel camera?
- Get the Heather and Steve Get Married Blog off the ground. After all, the big day's only (something around) 16 months away!
- Find cool new shit to integrate into this design, like the "Latest PhoBlog" feature. Resist urge to redesign completely. Stick it out with this design. I'm serious, goddammit!
- Blog either more or less at work... I'm not sure which yet. Probably more.
Happy New Year everyone!
UPDATE 01/04 @ 9:18am - Resolution #4 is underway, as I have removed a bunch of blogs/sites I don't read, and have added Andy and Candice (Sinister Zen) to the Blogroll. Yay for beginning to start trying to take my resolutions seriously! (now... where is that gym card....)