dead men tell no tales...
...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties
Saturday, January 21, 2006
A few Saturday observations...
- Heather was right. Orange-flavored dental products are disgusting.
- Listerine is good stuff. I have orange-flavored Listerine and it needs to be replaced with the old-school mint stuff, but even the orange junk makes my teeth feel oh-so-nice.
- Even with an overtime win tonight, the Sharks are in deep. Deep as in 2 points ahead of dead last in their division, 10 points behind #2. Ouch.
- The World Baseball Classic is going to be awesome. Everyone in the world... except people from the 14 other nations involved... should look forward to a star-studded USA vs. Dominican Republic final on Monday, March 20.
- You should be drinking more water.