dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

I've been sick

Which, I realize, is not the best excuse for not blogging. In some ways, I should have had more time... I took all of Monday off work and a chunk of yesterday, and I still don't feel 100%... but in reality, when I'm sick, the last place I want to be is on the intarwebs. Oh well.

Did the date headers for my posts going back to when I started doing them... and then did them for all of January. Now I just have to make sure I do February's headers before February actually arrives, and whatnot.

I'm wracking my brain trying to come up with something interesting to tell you all... outside, of course, of the fact that we've booked the location of the ceremony and reception for our wedding. The ceremony will be at the Lakeside Terrace, and the reception at the Lakeside Ballroom, at Blackhawk Country Club, Saturday, May 12, 2007. We're both extremely psyched, as are, I believe, our families. A great time shall be had by all, I assure you!

Baseball season, by the way, can't possibly start soon enough...






<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?