...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties
I'm watching Ten Things I Hate About You, which I love. Sitting here, thinking about health, and finances, and everything else in life, and I've had a revelation...
I'm giving up fast food.
Yeah, serious. But I felt like I had to write it down somewhere, somewhere public. Like, this way I will be reminded. So yeah, no more fast food. None. Cold turkey. Now... what do I consider fast food?
- Burger King
- Carl's Jr.
- Jack in the Box
- Taco Bell
- Del Taco
- Panda Express
- Empress Express
- All other "express" chinese joints
- Arby's (if one was nearby)
- Sonic (if one was nearby)
- Long John Silver's (if one was nearby)
- Other obviously fast food places I haven't listed
Things I don't consider fast food:
- Togo's and other delis that aren't Subway or Quizno's
- Baja Fresh
- Quick-service restaurants like Chile's, Chevy's, TGI Friday's, etc
- Ready-to-eat meals from supermarkets
- Obviously, any full-on sit down restaurant
- Pizza parlors, even Round Table and Domino's (others might consider these to be "fast food")
So that's it... cut down on my crappy eating out to save my wallet and my gut.
Wish me luck.