dead men tell no tales...

...and drink no wine, and are therefore no good at parties

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Soooo.... yeeeaahhh...

Listening To: Sufjan Stevens
The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts

Apparently those "Blog-related resolutions" are going real well. Yeah.

Instead of posting every day, it's been days. Instead of getting those post date graphics done, I've not done that. So forth, and so on.

It has been busy at work... perhaps that has something to do with it. And, before last night, Heather and I had gone out on the town oh, we figure, about 16 days straight. Something like that. It's possible we hadn't stayed in since before Christmas (though I'm not sure of that). And of course, we stay in, and I have a huge project to finish up for work that... let's just say, wasn't quite the priority I was led to believe, but boy, Rob sure is glad to have something to "wave in front of the client today."

Yikes. There's five hours of home time down the drain.

Ok, good things... focus on the good things... the wedding planning is coming along. Heather has an appointment at 9am tomorrow to meet a coordinator at our favorite-venue-of-the-moment, and if it all works out, it sounds like we may book as early as next week (or this weekend, something like that). Booking would be great... it would lock the date in, and set a definite budget, and let us relax a little, for at least a few months, before we hit that 12-month mark and really have to bust ass.

Today marks the first anniversary of Heather and I dating. We're not doing anything huge... we have so much to do, really... but we are going out to a very nice dinner at Prima tonight. I was such a fan of the braised duck ravioli I had last time that I hope I enjoy whatever I get tonight. Then, tomorrow we're heading to Oliveto in Rockridge with Ian for some engagement-celebratin' type action. Actually, the main reason is he knows the chef and it will be awesome.

Then Friday I meet with Marsha to try to wrap up marshasforhair.com. After that, I'm not doing websites for anyone (well, besides friends) until I stop doing them at work all day. Lame.

More later, if the day doesn't drown me.






<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?